Sunshine Bowling Center has opening(s) for the following positions:
Job duties: CAN LEARN THESE SKILLS ON THE JOB!
- Use safe working habits in hazardous working environment including high voltage equipment and rotating equipment.
- Maintain and condition bowling lanes
- Demonstrate safe handling of chemicals and equipment
- Prepare lane cleaning and conditioning formulations
- Setup, use, and store 400 lb Kegel oiler
- Retrieve and return stuck bowling balls or pins
- Handle the majority of ball calls
- Retrieve and set pins in specified pin location when needed
- Gather and remove trash.
- Interact with all customers and fellow staff in a friendly, helpful and cheerful manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Right to work in the USA
- Non-smoker preferred
- Minimum HS diploma or GED
- Clear English speaker. Able to read, understand, and apply training materials, chemical preparation directions and other written documents in English. Second language is a plus.
- Must be able to dead lift at least 75 pounds. Must be physically able to setup and put away Kegel oiler.
- Critical thinker that can respond to changing situations quickly and appropriately.
- Capable of and eager to learn new skills and willingness to share your skills.
Required experience or knowledge:
This is an entry-level position and Sunshine is willing to train the right person. Mechanical or electrical work experience or aptitude is very useful.
20 – 30 hours per week. Afternoons, evenings and weekends. $12 – $18 per hour DOQ
To apply: please email Mike Diener at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off letter of application at Sunshine Bowling Center during open hours. Letter may be hand-written or typed. Qualifications may be included in the letter or in a resume. Make sure the following information is included:
- Cell phone and or home phone
- Address (if not within walking distance, do you have reliable transportation?)
- Education including diplomas. degrees, certifications, specialized training
- Job or other experience that is pertinent to the position.
- Any other information that would help us evaluate you as a candidate.
- 3 references- – one personal (family or friend), one former or current employer or teacher, additional person who has known you at least five years. Need name, daytime phone number, and how the reference knows you.
Written format is not important. Neatness and legibility are.