Sunshine Bowling Center is running on a reduced schedule since reopening June 25th. Our leagues have started their seasons and are off and running. ( I mean bowling!)
Sunhine Bowling is doing all we can to reduce the spread of the Clovid-19 virus at the center and in our personal lives. Pandemics are like falling dominoes that can branch and re-branch multple times. Plus the disease can be introduced in the body in multiple ways. So we can use hand sanitizer like crazy at the Center and still expose our bowling center patrons by being careless when we go out shopping.
Here’s what we are doing at the Center.
- Sanitizing all tables and chairs between uses.
- Sanitizing all touch points in the bathrooms and around the center several times a day.
- Assigning lanes and passing out shoes behind acrylic barriers.
- Providing hand-sanitizer stations throughout our center for use by our customers.
- Limiting our lane assignments to increase social distancing.
- Requiring the use of masks unless actively bowling or eating.
- Sanitizing all items used by ourselves or our customers.
- Limiting our hours thus limiting the exposure window.
- Limiting our staff to decrease the potential pool of carriers.
- Limiting our spectators during tournaments and league play to increase social distancing and limit the potential pool of carriers.Paying attention to all notices and guidelines issued by the Governor or the CDC.
|We are urging all of you to stay informed, take recommended precautions and protect yourself and your family. Thank you
We are pleased to see so many friendly faces even though the lower half of those faces are hidden behind masks. Don’t fret, it’s a very becoming look on you! The mask tells everyone that you are willing to do your share to help contain this virus. It shows you care about the health of others more than the minor irritation of wearing a mask.
Netflix has a short 3 episode documentary covering the Corona Virus Pandemic. It is very well written and explains the history of past pandemics, the spread of this pandemic and the things necessary to end it. To do so requires caring about each other to benefit us all. So again thank you for wearing your mask when visiting our center.
To those of you who lost a parent, a relative or a friend, or other important person in your life, our sincerest sympathies to you and your family.
Mike and Jean and Staff