Sunshine Bowling Center's
2nd Annual Sunshine Summer Classic
- 4 weekends Aug 5 - Aug 27 competitive fun
- Singles and Doubles on Saturdays and 4-man team events on Sundays
- $35 per bowler per event entry fee
- $25 prize fund from every $35 entry fee
- Additional prizes as we sign sponsors!
- Anticipated top prizes $1000 first places~~~ $500 second places*
Get the details and sign up here!
*Prizes dependent on entries.
SUNSHINE SUMMER CLASSIC ---FAQ's
Q: How much money can I make at this tournament?
Q: Can I register at the tournament?
Q: Who runs your tournaments?
Q: Well then, if you're into doing your own thing, is it Sunshine Summer Classic or Summer Sunshine Classic? I've seen it both ways!
Q: Will you have brackets?
Q: How many times can I enter each event?
Q: What happened to your old logo?
A: Last year, our first year and without a Team Event or corporate sponsors, our top money earner made $850 entering three events. However, prizes are dependent on entries and we cannot guarantee any pay-out except a well-run fun event!
A: Yes. Please arrive at least 30 - 60 minutes early to accomodate the additional processing time. You will be charged a $5 late fee. Only the team members that did not register on time will be charged the late fee.
A: We do! While there are great tournament management companies out there, there's only one of us and we like to put our little spin on everything we do. Actually, why else would we own a bowling center? We're not a huge mega-center corporation-- we're Sunshine! Come bowl and see the difference!
A: Three possible answers:
- Don't know. Which way do you think it sounds better?
- It's Sunshine Summer Classic. Positively. That's what we decided... I think!
- Don't ask me...I'm dyslexic.
- Either way. You'll get paid! But please make checks out to : Sunshine Bowling Center.
A: Yes and scratch sidepots.
A: Singles are hosted twice each Saturday. However, you are restricted to one
Singles entry per day. So once a day X four Saturdays = 4 times you can bowl singles.
Doubles are hosted twice on Saturdays. You can register for both squads as long as you have a different teammate each time. Since the tournament lasts four weekends, if you have 8 friends, you can bowl EIGHT times.
Same thing with the Team Event on Sunday. For this event you can register to compete EIGHT times but you need a BUNCH OF FRIENDS! I came up with 17!! See below:
|TEAM MEMBER 1||TEAM MEMBER 2||TEAM MEMBER 3||TEAM MEMBER 4|
I doubt if this is right. There's probably a better way to figure out the least amount of friends needed to play every team event in the Sunshine Summer Classic but it's still going to be a bunch!!
A: Right here! Thanks for asking!!